Tuesday, 31 January 2017

WELCOME TO PHOTOTIME by A J Brittany

At the age of 23, Isaac’s dad has died, his mum has disappeared in Australia and he's fallen in love.

He meets Cillian, a man in his fifties, who is on a quest of his own to find his long lost brother.



Cillian teaches Isaac about Phototime – a way of visiting the five minutes after a photograph was taken – and the unlikely pair set out on a comical, magical adventure that takes Isaac on a journey into manhood.

***


Thank you for visiting.  I SO hope you enjoy Phototime. I've organised the blog so if you scroll down you can find chapter 1, and so on - OR you can click on individual chapters on the right-hand sidebar. 

All the chapters are up now. 😃


Please do feel free to read the novel for free, but if you read Phototime and would like to donate £2 to Cancer Research, you can reach my Just Giving page HERE.  I'm trying to raise money for my sister, and many others: friends, family and anyone who has suffered or is still suffering at the hands of the awful disease.


If you are not from the UK, and would still like to donate, but can't reach my Just Giving page, Maria has had a great idea HERE that you could make a donation to Cancer Research in your own country, and let me know by emailing me and I will add your donation to the running total.

Thank you X
A  tiny little bit about me: 
I have had over 160 stories published in magazines in the UK and globally, and articles published in writing, and historical magazines. I've also been shortlisted in writing competitions, and had a local history book published.

No comments:

Post a Comment